Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within fourteen days. The withdrawal period expires fourteen days after the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, physically takes possession of the last item.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous declaration (for example, letter sent by post, fax or email) by post to the address Alasta Sp. Z oo, Niałek Wielki 106, Wolsztyn 64-200, Poland. by phone at +48 538 012 767 or by Email at email@example.com.
Address for returning goods:
Alasta Sp. z o. o.
Niałek Wielki 106
64-200 Niałek Wielki
+48 538 012 767
Effects of withdrawal
In the event of your withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen, if applicable, a method of delivery other than the less expensive standard delivery method offered by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will refund using the same means of payment as that which you used for the initial transaction, unless you expressly agree to a different means; in any event, this reimbursement will not incur any costs for you. We may defer the reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof of dispatch of the goods, whichever is the earlier.
Exception to the right of withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal is excluded for the following contracts:
- contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized;
- contracts for the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire quickly;
- contracts for the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- contracts for the supply of goods which, after being delivered, and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles;
- contracts for the supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period;
- contracts for the provision of services fully executed before the end of the withdrawal period and the execution of which has started after the express prior agreement of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal;