1. When browsing the Online Store’s websites, “cookies” are used, i.e. small text information that is saved on the Customer’s end device in connection with the use of the Online Store. Their use is aimed at the correct operation of the Online Store websites.
2. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Customer’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter your customers’ devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the Customer and customize the Online Store for each Customer individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
3. The administrator uses two types of “cookies”:
a. Session cookies: they are stored on the device of the Online Store Customer and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Online Store Customer’s device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Online Store Customer,
b. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the device of the Online Store Customer and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the device of the Online Store Customer. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Online Store Customer.
4. The administrator uses “cookies” for the following purposes:
a. Online Store configuration;
5. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the companies listed above to learn how to use “cookies”.
6. “Cookies” may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the Customer uses the Online Store. For this purpose, information about the Customer’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page may be stored.
7. In terms of information about customer preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the customer can view and edit information derived from “cookies” using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
8. The Customer may independently and at any time change the settings for “cookies”, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by “cookies” to the Customer’s device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the Customer using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Customer’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. The Customer may at any time delete “cookies” using the features available in the web browser he uses:
a. Internet Explorer,
g. Safari (iOS),
h. Windows Phone,
10. Restricting the use of “cookies” may affect some functionalities available on the Online Store website.